- 0 replies
- 2017 views
- 0 followings
Getaway Damage From Hurricane Harvey
I keep my Getaway in an enclosed storage building in Rockport, Texas. Unfortunately, the only thing left of my storage unit after Hurricane Harvey was the concrete foundation. I was able to find and recover my boat this weekend and now I need to make some repairs and have some questions:
1. Does Hobie have any Hurricane Harvey relief aid available?
2. Can I buy just one wing seat? When I look up the part #37001000 it shows the pair. Is there a different part # to get just one?
3. My spinnaker got a few holes and rips in it? Can it be repaired? (fortunately it didn't fully deploy or who knows where my boat would have ended up)
4. My jib is shredded. It looks like a new hobie one is around $350. Can I get one to match the color of my 2002 main sail? Is there a good (less expensive) after market alternative?
5. Can I order individual parts from the spinnaker kit?
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.