- 0 replies
- 708 views
- 0 followings
Good Morning Neighbors!
Just peeping over the fence to say hello! I hope your week has been off
To a good start! As for me, I am waiting for the Fall like weather to arrive this weekend.
It is still humid and in the 70’s here in New Jersey, however, Saturday will be only 59 degrees!
I just love the crisp Autumn air! Cozy days at home! Making baked apples is my favorite!
Not only is are they healthy, but the house smells amazing while they are baking!
Here is a healthy recipe! Have a blessed day!
- 4 whole organic apples of your choice
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the cores out of the apples leaving the bottoms intact. Place in baking dish.
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil, salt, cinnamon and cardamom together well.
- Fill each hole in the apple with 1 tablespoon of the mix.
- Bake uncovered 50-60 minutes until soft and tender.