- 1 reply
- 1136 views
- 3 followings
Thank You to those that participated, Volunteers Still Needed for Cardiovascular Study
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for CARDIOVASCULAR RESEARCH STUDY
Hello, my name is Thomas V. Parinello, and I am a doctoral candidate in the clinical psychology program at Fielding Graduate University. I am conducting my dissertation research on cardiovascular self-care and depression and am looking for participants.
The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between self-care and depression in cardiovascular patients when other factors are involved. This research also aims to improve cardiovascular rehabilitation programs and treatment outcomes.
This study is voluntary, anonymous, and confidential and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete a series of questions on a secure website.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RESEARCH, YOU:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- May be experiencing symptoms of depression or may be diagnosed with a depressive disorder. Symptoms of depression include but are not limited to, decreased overall mood, low energy, fatigue, poor concentration, poor sleep, feelings of hopelessness.
AND WITHIN THE LAST 12-MONTHS:
- Have been diagnosed with a cardiovascular condition, OR
- Have suffered from a cardiovascular related event, OR
- Have undergone cardiovascular related surgery
To participate in this study, please visit the below website
If you have questions or would like more information about this study, please feel free to contact me:
Thomas V. Parinello, M.A., Ed.S
Fielding Graduate University
Jrincleve, October 16, 2019 8:35am EST
Rick, are you afib free??????????
Just 5 months into this wonderful disease (?) and also found that sugar (even a chocolate chip cliff bar or a couple peanut butter cookies) and alchohol are the main triggers for me.
My doctor is pushing for an ablation but I want to try changing my life (diet, exercise, meditation) before I left someone mess with my heart.