- 0 replies
- 127 views
- 0 followings
Cardiovascular Study Closing Soon!
Cardiovascular Study Closing Soon
Hello, everyone! Thank you to the volunteers that have participated!
We only need a few more people to participate so any more help is appreciated.
Feel free to share this study with others that may not be on this site and thank you in advance!
I wish you all well and Happy Valentine's day!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for CARDIOVASCULAR RESEARCH STUDY
Hello, my name is Thomas V. Parinello, and I am a doctoral candidate in the clinical psychology program at Fielding Graduate University. I am conducting my dissertation research on cardiovascular self-care and depression and am looking for participants.
The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between self-care and depression in cardiovascular patients when other factors are involved. This research also aims to improve cardiovascular rehabilitation programs and treatment outcomes.
This study is voluntary, anonymous, and confidential and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete a series of questions on a secure website.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RESEARCH, YOU:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- May be experiencing symptoms of depression or may be diagnosed with a depressive disorder. Symptoms of depression include but are not limited to, decreased overall mood, low energy, fatigue, poor concentration, poor sleep, feelings of hopelessness.
AND WITHIN THE LAST 12-MONTHS:
- Have been diagnosed with a cardiovascular condition, OR
- Have suffered from a cardiovascular related event, OR
- Have undergone cardiovascular related surgery
To participate in this study, please visit the below website
If you have questions or would like more information about this study, please feel free to contact me:
Thomas V. Parinello, M.A., Ed.S
Fielding Graduate University