American Heart Month Celebrations and Sweepstakes
Please join us in congratulating our American Heart Month Winners!
Story of Survival Sweepstakes Winners
- CHD Week Story of Survival aldominguez
- Heart Failure Week Story of Survival Cassie24
- Heart Valve Week Story of Survival Bernie Oakes
Each of you has won your choice an American Heart Association water bottle or tumbler, please email me at SupportNetwork@heart.org with your selection (from the images on this post) and include your name, username and shipping address.
- National Wear Red Day Story of Survival 1CraftyGal
1CraftyGal has won a red sparkle pen and Go Red for Women journal. Please email me at SupportNetwork@heart.org with your name, username and shipping address.
Post Five Times/Win a Support Network Branded Tote Bag.
Each of the members listed below earned the featured Support Network branded tote bag. Please email me at SupportNetwork@heart.org with your name, username and shipping address so I can ship them directly to you.
Thank you all for participating in our American Heart Month Activities. Look for more fun activities in the next few months! If you have a suggestion for fun content or activity, please email us at SupportNetwork@heart.org We are the most successful when each of you feel welcomed, encouraged and engaged!
Dealing with heart problems can give us a new appreciation for life. Here are a few fun ways to express yourself during American Heart Month:
Help us gain new members and get them talking to each other!
- If you refer five or more new members and they use your name in a first post or story of survival in the month of February, you will receive a Tote bag from the American Heart Association!
- If you make five or more posts on the Support Network or respond to at least five posts within seven days of each other during the month of February, you will receive a Tote from the American Heart Association!
Share Your Inspirational Story of Survival with us!
- In honor of National Wear Red Day and Woman’s Heart Health Submit your Story of Survival between Feb. 2 to Feb. 6 to enter our sweepstakes to win a Go Red For Women Journal and Red Sparkle Pen. Click here for sweepstakes rules and details.
- Submit your Congenital Heart Defect story or your child’s Congenital Heart Defect Story of Survival between February 7 -14, 2018 to enter our sweepstakes to win an American Heart Association tumbler. Click here for sweepstakes rules and details.
- Share your Heart Failure Story of Survival between February 11-17, 2018 to enter our sweepstakes to win an American Heart Association tumbler. Click here for sweepstakes rules and details.
- We want your heart valve story for Heart Valve Awareness Day, February 22nd. Submit your Heart Valve between Feb. 17-22 to enter our sweepstakes to win an American Heart Association tumbler. Click here for sweepstakes rules and details.
The winners will be announced on this blog page with a request to email SupportNetwork@heart.org with their contact information to claim the prize.
Questions should be sent to SupportNetwork@heart.org .